Take a step back to rest and reset from life's challenges and connect with the serenity of the Queensland outback to open your full potential
- Walking & Driving
- 5 Days, 4 Nights
We often find ourselves on autopilot and living life without intention. Using the serenity of the Queensland bush as your backdrop, this 5-day experience allows you to rest and reset in order to find deeper levels of self-awareness. Partaking in carefully planned sessions designed to stimulate and open your mind, you will feel safe and encouraged as you share in experiences that will nurture your insight and creativity. The tranquil atmosphere of the outback landscapes helps in grounds you in nature while allowing you to turn up the volume to your inner self which helps create the conditions for greater wellbeing.
To assist your journey of emergence, you’ll be mentored by Life Coach Nikki Thompson (Inner Circle Work), rejuvenated with yoga specialist (Helen Eames) and naturopath/remedial masseuse Janelle Burns (Restore Natural Health) all the while connecting to the land with Echo Farms owner and farmer Peter Thompson, guided and hosted by ecologists Craig & Meryl Eddie (Boobook Ecotours). This supportive team and the bush setting northeast of Roma in Yiman country will help you see with clearer eyes and widen your inner and outer perspectives.
As we disconnect from the outside world and reconnect with ourselves, our team will open you to your unique potential and fully bring yourself into communication with others and your surroundings. Staying in glamping tents under open western skies and be energised with nourishing, natural and scrumptious foods.
In addition to their professional backgrounds Nikki & Peter, Craig & Meryl, Helen & Janelle bring business and life skills gained from raising families, running their own businesses and being involved in community networks spanning local, regional, national and international spheres. Real people with a deep love of the land, visionary ideas for the future and aware of the joys and challenges of life in the 2020’s.
9:30am Departs Roma and enjoy commentary on the local region, legends & landmarks as we travel to a private property nestled on the edge of the Great Dividing Range called “Nugget Hills. On arrival, discover your glamping accommodation and familiarise yourself. Enjoy a leisurely introductory walk along the spring fed creek near the camp followed by a scrummptious lunch. In the Afternoon, we’ll drive to the main homestead and explore the multiple contexts of wellbeing through a group connection session, breaking for afternoon tea. Before the sun begins to fade away immerse yourself in a yoga flow session through Asana (postures); Pranayama (concentrated breathing); Savasana (Deep Relaxation) and Mediation (Connecting within). Back at camp, enjoy a delightful dinner under the stars sharing stories and campfire yarns.
Up bright, breakfast, and then a stroll through the undulating and forested landscape with expert ecologists; using the connection between earth, soil, plants the animals it provides for to inspire your own thinking and world of possibilities. We’ll travel to the main homestead before a group session involving understanding your creative impulse and nurturing your own creative potential. After lunch unearth your potential during one-hour wellness Coaching session (partners or individuals) while the rest of the group hop in/out of massages and thought-provoking group activities and discussions. Following a challenging and thoughtful day the group will participate in a Restorative Yoga, allowing body, nervous centre energy & mind to deeply surrender. Return to our “Nugget Hills” camp for an outdoor dinner, followed by a spotlight walk looking for wildlife and pondering the existence and opportunities that lie within what we don’t normally see.
Start the morning with a canoe at Two-stones waterhole before returning to camp for morning tea and a group session late morning looking at how individual personality traits play out in our relationships. Enjoy a packed lunch while we revel in a Farm Property Tour, relating this delicate balance and longevity to our own personal aspirations. Back to the main homestead we continue to unearth your potential with one-hour wellness Coaching session (partners or individuals) while the rest of the group challenge their inner strength through team building contests coupled with downtime to reflect and ponder your next callings and how you will pursuit and achieve your next personal goals. One on one personal massages will continue throughout the day and evening. Late afternoon we’ll head back to camp and have a fun campfire cook off, while considering the background and balance of food and its importance in your everyday life to help fuel your full potential.
Following breakfast we will explore our creative impulses and how to nurture your own creative potential. Once the group session has concluded for the day, enjoy some free time to collect your thoughts, document individual insights gained from the last few days and to continue to sketch your path forward. After lunch we’ll return to the main homestead to continue with our one-hour wellness Coaching session (partners or individuals) while the rest of the group challenge their inner strength through team building contests coupled with downtime to reflect and ponder your next callings and how you will pursuit and achieve your next personal goals. Later in the afternoon relish the spectacular views at the River Lookout with light refreshments before returning to the main homestead in the evening for Walking Meditation: Grounding – connecting with earth energy. The evening will conclude with a celebration dinner and sharing our forward path at the Homestead before heading back to camp.
Taking it easy after breakfast will pack up and head back to the homestead for one last time to say our fond farewells before departing for Roma – Approximate return to Roma: 10:30am.
- Exclusive access to a diverse privately-owned 10,000 acre working cattle and cropping station nestled near the Great Dividing Range, northeast of Roma, Qld.
- 4 nights in twin share Glamping Accommodation with queen size air mattress include all your beds & linen.
- Transfers from your accommodation/airport in Roma. All transfers around the property in BOOBOOK’s 4WD air-conditioned vehicle (abt 1:15hour relaxing interpretative drive each way)
- Three x 2-hour group coaching sessions with qualified Life Coach Nikki Thompson (Inner Circle)
- One x 1-hour individual wellness Coaching session with qualified Life Coach Nikki Thompson (Inner Circle)
- Fully catered with wholesome outback tucker
- Three x 1.5 hour group yoga sessions with yoga specialist (Helen Eames)
- One x 1-hour remedial massage with Naturopath and Remedial Massage Janelle Burns (Restore Natural Health)
- Shared amenities including rustic outdoor showers
- Variety of Nature Walks and tour of a working cattle property and farm
- A true and brilliant Outback Australian experience
Guests to Bring:
- Open mind, sense of adventure, good humour and questions
- Small day pack Full water bottle
- Comfortable walking clothes and covered-in shoes (long pants are recommended)
- Yoga gear
- Insect repellent
- Togs / Towel
- Own tea/coffee cup
Up to 12 people twin share
Beginning & End Times:
- Tour departs Roma, QLD mid morning on Day 1. It is recommended that you arrange accommodation and stay the night prior to the tour. Let us know if we can assist in organise your accommodation.
- Arriving back in Roma approx. 10:30am on Day 5.
- Tours are subject to change. All tours are weather dependent and a contingency maybe required. Tours that are held during storm and fire season, actual location may vary on the day according to prevailing conditions.
- Mobile phone coverage is limited in areas of the tour. Guides will carry first aid & remote communication equipment. Mobile phone coverage is limited in some areas.
- Mornings may be cool, but the days can warm up to mid 20’s during winter and high 30’s during summer.
- Tour involves short walks (with various gradients) on uneven and rocky ground. Good balance recommended.
- Bush toileting may be required at times
Accomodation:Twin share Glamping Accommodation