BOOBOOK is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. BOOBOOK is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information; however, for access to some areas, including purchasing and future BOOBOOK customer support features, you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but is not limited to, a unique username and password, or to provide sensitive information for the recovery of your lost password.
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information including, but not limited to, browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalised content to you while you are on this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some point in the future we will use for these new purposes only data collected after the time of the policy change.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions, customer freight shipping, information technology and web support. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. BOOBOOK takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
We may use an analytics service provider for service usage analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about usage by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the Service may be used to create reports about the use of the Service and the analytics service provider will store this information.
Use of the information
We may use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that our Service is delivered in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to provide you with information pertaining to tours you may have booked;
- to respond to your enquiries sent to us through our website contact page;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide customer service to you in relation to your use of the Service, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Service and to notify you about any changes to our service;
- to administer, support, improve, optimise and develop our Service;
- to produce reports which may be used, sold or published by us at our sole discretion provided that any data or reports will be anonymised and not refer to any individual user of the Services;
- for internal marketing and demographic studies to improve the products and services that we provide; and for security purposes.
We may also use your information to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters and other marketing communications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when completing a registration form on the Service. You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by notifying us in writing, contacting us at or, alternatively, by following the procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that maybe specified in the email that you receive.
Disclosure of your information
You should note that information posted on the public elements of the Service may be visible by users of the Service throughout the world. You should therefore be careful when submitting information about yourself to the Service.
We may disclose your personal information to Facebook Inc in order to fulfil the Services. You can review Facebook’s Terms of Service here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos.php
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. BOOBOOK reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.